We have discounts on all areas.
When you need a cell phone and you go crazy looking for the best price, here we summarize the smartphones that They fell in price today and that they are a great opportunity for you. Cell phones of all ranges (high, medium and entry) that They can be yours for less than they were yesterday. All of them are shipping to Spain in a few days.
Some may have coupons and some may not, but they certainly are great options at great prices. They collapse and here we are supposed to offer them to you on a plate. If you need to give something away or renew your smartphone, this one are the ones who have fallen the most its price today.
Discounted cell phones in the network
- Realme X7 Pro: We are standing in front of one of the realme jewels that was launched in September 2020. Worse, it doesn’t have the depth it deserves. It’s a terminal that puts together MediaTek’s best so far, the new Dimension 1000 with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB Internal memory. There is a quadruple 64-megapixel camera on the back and a panel on the front Amoled de 6.55 “FHD + at 120 Hz refresh rate. Has 5G connectivity, NFC and a 4,500 mAh battery with fast charging, like its brother the Realme 7 Pro.
- Redmi Note 9T: Xiaomi Redmi’s new mid-priced gem will hit the rest of the market this year. This Redmi Note 9T comes with a processor Dimension 800U High-performance octa-core, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB expandable internal memory, display 6.53 “FHD +, 5,000 mAh battery with fast charging, 48 megapixel triple rear camera, connectivity NFC, 5G and 3.5 mm jack connection.
- iPhone SE (128 GB) – (PRODUCT) RED: The smallest of the Cupertino family is significantly cheaper in its 128 GB version. It’s a small smartphone with a panel IPS the 4.7 “HD + that assembles a processor Apple A13 SE Hexa-Core, 3 GB RAM and a 1,821 mAh battery. Its main chamber is 12 megapixels and it comes with that latest version of iOS 14.
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro: Xiaomi’s best creation offers a discount of more than 50 euros. It’s the brand new Mi 10T Pro that drives impressively Snapdragon 865, a huge 5,000 mAh battery With lightning-fast loading, a triple rear-view camera is crowned by one 108 megapixel sensor, Screen of 6.67 “FHD + at 144Hz Refresh rate, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of base memory. And yes it did NFC, 5G technology and comes with charger.
- Huawei P40 Lite 5G: Since Huawei distanced itself from Google because of the disputes between the US and China, the Chinese manufacturer has not stopped becoming the largest without the support of Google Apps. This P40 Lite 5G improves on its predecessor by adding 5G connectivity and keep some functions: processor Kirin 820, 6 GB RAM, 128 GB Base memory display 6.5 “FHD +, 4,000 mAh battery, rear view camera 64 megapixel quad, NFC and 3.5 mm socket.
- Redmi 9T: The new batch of Redmi comes with significant improvements and a very juicy price. We have an entry-level smartphone with medium specifications in front of us. Assemble a processor Snapdragon 662, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB internal memory, gigantic battery 6,000 mAh, 48 megapixel quad rear view camera, display 6.53 “FHD +, NFC connectivity and 3.5 mm jack connector.
- POCO M3: The big surprise from POCO at the end of the year was having this gem 6,000 mAh battery. We’re talking about the one who will fight everyone in the entry-level (one and a half) this year, including his brother POCO X3. We stand in front of a smartphone with one Panel de 6.53 “FHD +assembling a processor Snapdragon 662, 4 GB RAM and 64 GB Base memory. With its 48-megapixel rear-view camera and 3.5 mm jack connector, it is very well in the race for the best-selling middle class by 2021.
All of these cell phones are great options, either because your current smartphone Start with the damn delay Or because you want other features that you don’t have and that need to be up to date in the mobile landscape.
Don’t hesitate, because stocks are always limited with this type of daily discount. Some of them tomorrow they could go on with a sale important or suddenly increased in price. If you want it, do it.