It’s that easy to activate comments on the publications of your Telegram channel.
Over time the Type of communication it has grown steadily. So much so that to date there have been several specialized applications in communication. Some of them focus on social media and others in instant messaging like the popular: Telegram.
This is famous Messaging network was cataloged as preferred app by millions of peopleas it is very safe and has a variety of features that have made it a perfect alternative to others like WhatsApp.
In addition, you can Create your own group where is possible Host more than 200,000,000 usersStore files in your personal cloud and you have the option to create and configure your channel regardless of the topic. And not only that, but now you can Activate comments in a telegram channel in a simple and quick way.
How do comments work on telegram channels?
Previously, only the channel administrator or the channel administrators could write posts and even make comments in Telegram channels. However, since version 7.1 Telegram allows this as Administrator can you Enable comments on your posts so that users are participants.
Note: Before activating the comments in a telegram channel, it is important that you have previously created a public or private group on the platform.
This way, anyone who has joined the channel can give theirs Opinion on a subject and follow other coworkers’ conversation thread, only then can you have one more direct contact with followers of Chanel.
Steps to enable comments on your channel
Activate this function on a transmission channel telegram You must be the administrator or have been given certain permissions, otherwise you will not be able to do this. These are the following steps:
- Start that Telegram app, either on your mobile device or computer.
- Click the channel in which you want to enable comments.
- In the upper right part find the three vertical points and click on the menu.
- This shows a number of search options “Manage channel” and click on it.
- Then in the section of “Conversation” You will find the configuration “Add group”.
- At the moment of the click “Add group” The groups you have created are displayed. Now click on the desired group.
- You will immediately see a message with comments if you want to turn the channel into a talkgroup. Click on to continue “LINK GROUP” and later “To keep”.
- Smart. Now users who have joined the channel can share their ideas.
Important fact: When configuring the channel, subscribers will see the option at the bottom of the chat “To discuss”. Clicking on the word will automatically redirect you to the linked group.
Image | Unsplash