Gmail, the most popular email platform right now, has a ton of features that can make your life easier (like this one that lets you add emails as attachments). However, most users only use the basic functions. Do you want to get out of the heap? Now we will explain How do I create a group of emails in Gmail and what for?.
Surely you’ve sent thousands of Gmail emails in your life, and most likely one of them was for a group of people. After reading this guide, you can do so Get the most out of a Gmail feature that people rarely use.
What’s the use of creating an email group?
Sometimes in life you may need to send the same email to three people or a small crowd of fifty people. Creating an email group is for Simplify event planning, workflow, document sharing or chatting.
Good for you Creating a group email in Gmail isn’t complicated and there are two fairly simple ways to achieve it. Take a look at the two methods and use whichever method you like best to create a custom group in Gmail to send email to.
Steps to create the group
Next we will present of the different methods of creating groups in Gmail. Just follow the steps and choose the one that suits you best.
How to compose a group email manually in Gmail
- The first thing you should do is Go to the Gmail website or open the app and sign in to your account.
- Click the Compose button found at the top left of the page.
- A window will appear in the lower right corner.
- Go to the To section and enter the email addresses You want to add to your group email.
- Separate each email with a comma.
- Fill in the email and press Submit.
It’s done! So can Send group emails manually in seconds with no complications. Did you realize it? It’s a pretty straightforward process.
How to compose a group email in Gmail using contact labels
There is another way to compose group emails in Gmail and that is by using Contact labels. This method is ideal for specific groups of people with whom you communicate frequently. For example, you can use group tags for “coworkers,” “weekend parties,” “family”, or any group of people you can think of. To achieve this, all you need to do is follow these steps.
- Go to Google Contacts website.
- Select each contact You want to add to the day.
- Click the Edit button at the top and Add the appropriate tag.
- Press To keep.
- Ve a gmail.
- Choose Write.
- In the area To theEnter the name of the tag that you want to send an email to.
- The label should appear as a suggestion. If so, Select the label, enter the email and click Submit.
- If the label doesn’t suggest you, Click the To section.
- A window with your contact list will appear.
- There is a drop-down menu in the Manage Tags section. Click on it and Select the label you want to send the email to.
- Press Select all or select contacts from the list. Then click Insert.
- Complete the email and Press Submit.
Smart! If you can do all of this, you can Send a group email with Gmail labels. It may be longer at first, but then you will find that it saves you a lot of time.
On the other hand, we invite you to read this tutorial that explains how to use Gmail without an internet connection. You should also check out this trick to cancel sending an email already sent in Gmail.
And you, which method will you choose?