Recovering deleted pictures and videos from your Samsung phone is easier than you think. We explain step by step how to do it.
The fact that accidentally deleted photos or videos need to be recovered on Android phone can become a very tedious process, especially if the content to be recovered was deleted some time ago. Hence, manufacturers like Samsung have decided to implement it in their phones Tools that make it easy to retrieve deleted pictures and videos.
When you have and need a Samsung phone Recover a deleted picture or video that you deletedEither intentionally or accidentally, today we are going to explain the steps you need to take to be able to do this with ease.
Recover deleted content from your Samsung phone
To restore deleted content of a Samsung phone, you need to use that Trash can tool to which the pictures and videos deleted from the gallery go.
This container is available in all Samsung Galaxy phones with an Android version equal to or greater than Android 9 Pie.
If this requirement is met, follow the steps Recover pictures or videos are as follows:
- Open the gallery application on your phone.
- Tap on the menu icon in the lower right, which is represented by three dots. On some older phones, this menu might be in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Access the Recycle Bin section.
- You will see all the deleted pictures and videos. Tap the picture or video you want to restore or long press to select multiple pictures and videos.
- When done, touch the Restore button and wait for the process to complete.
When you’re done the pictures and videos that you have recovered They will be available again in the mobile gallery.
It is worth noting that the trash of Samsung phones Save content only for 30 daysand permanently deletes all pictures and videos that were sent to the trash after this limit was exceeded. Then, Recovering photos or videos becomes more difficultand need to use more advanced tools. A good way to avoid losing this type of content is to do full backups regularly.
Related topics: Mobile, Samsung, Samsung Galaxy